Sunday, May 30, 2004

Gloomy sunday

Woke up at 12pm.. realised that it's sunday, and my brain persauded me body to go back for some snoozes. Snooze 1 lasted for 1hr, dreamt about some 'good stuffs', its those kinda dreams where u can explicity control. Brilliant!Nevertheless, i woke up, then by the time i managed to get out of bed, its 3pm already. You must be wondering,"knn, this lazy arsehole, sleep the whole day away". Wtf.. i live alone and i was on phone wif friend for 2hrs, i think i deserved the late-wake up.

Went to school and print my exam/tute notes. I had $16.20 before i printed, and when i finished, i am left with $4.10. Each copy costs 10c. Whole lot of readings to do. siao liao
One of my lecturers said getting a PA in her subject is not hard, but getting a CR,DI or even HD is like trying to lick ur own elbow. I was extremely disturbed by what she said. I am going to prove her wrong man. No efforts will be spared. ccb. I hate pple that undermine one's capabilities.

That's it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friend, dun worry so much just do your best. Who is that Ah tiang friend uh? Hehe. Anyway come over for dinner after your papers....Med

6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home