My Knee-scapade
They say in life, humans normally will go thru several types of sensation, namely, sour, sweet, bitter,hot. I would like to add 1 more to the commonly known 4. that's Pain.
2 weeks ago, on a sunday evening basketball at Bishan MRT club, where we usually play full court with my buddies. PL got dragged into basketball saga, KS and MZ usually are the bishan park runners.
After 2 weeks break, coz of my CITPM exams,I finally get to lay my hands on the basketball, feeling enthusiastic, i was eager for the game to begin.
OMG...
5mins into the game, while i did a cross-dribble to other side, someone knocked into my left knee from sideways
ARGH!!!
I was being stretchered out by a few of my teammate. Its really lamentable. As my vocabulary is pretty limited, i can't find the appropriate word to align my degree of tainted spirit for basketball.
I shall blog about the cruise in subsequent entries, so next i found myself to a hospital for the needed accupuncture treatment.
Firstly, i had this. 7 needles strategically placed. ( I apologies for my unkempt leg hair)
(Part 1)

This is where i lay motionless top down, on a bed, while reading TIME magazine, to divert my attention away from the anguish that was coming from the 7 needles.
(Part 2)

Using Bamboo cups, with pre-heated air from within was being cupped to my injured knee.
(Part 3)
As I still couldn't straighten my leg, the Physician mentioned that i have a blood clot, so this step had to be inplaced.After this, i still couldn't straighten my leg. I am beginning to get worried.
The next thing i knew, he had called another Physician. One of pressing down my leg. and............................
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds of 'delightful' voice echoed the ward and the consultation room door was WIDE OPEN.
There was a crack sound, from my bone. As i was grimacing away, the Physician told me in chinese
Physician : "... You have a slight dislocation..."
Me:(In pain*)".. oh.. ya.. thanks. owwwwhhh"
In fact, i could walk slightly better, the limp isn't as much as before. Though not completely recovered yet, i was told to go back for a 2nd consultation. I really hope i can recover, back to pink of health.
Yours Painfully,
MQ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home